On Friday, May 15th, I made a presentation at the 2015 Microsoft Virtual Conference that focused on how you can:
- Maximize your use of a Microsoft account (namely, your outlook.com and OneDrive accounts) and
- Use a Windows Phone to tap into the functionality of the account.
Here’s a list of blog articles that cover most of what I covered in my presentation:
Outlook.com & a Microsoft Account
- What is a Microsoft Account?
- Use Outlook.com as a Data Repository for Your Contacts, Calendars and Tasks
- Export Contacts From the People Hub of Outlook.com
- Filtering Contacts in the People Hub on Windows Phone
- Filtering Appointments From the Calendar Hub on Windows Phone
- Share Your Calendar in Outlook.com
- Share OneDrive Files & Folders with Another Microsoft Account
- Search for Files on OneDrive for Windows Phone
- Access Multiple Accounts via the OneDrive App for Windows Phone
- Add a PIN Code to the OneDrive App for Windows Phone
- Create Virtual Photo Albums in the OneDrive App for Windows Phone